If that sounds like you, you might be our new Protocol Supervisor!
We're a global provider of quality control and compliance services that helps brands and retailers manage their supply chains. Every year, we deliver some 215,000 inspections, audits, and lab tests. AI's Operations team is a place where you can grow your technical and management skills - while helping us bring trust to global trade.
We need your help to ensure that our product inspections are performed perfectly up to scratch, keeping our clients' product quality uncompromised.
As our front-line team of inspectors set out into the field, they will look to you for technical supervision, guidance and support.
You will be expected to:
- Ensure that all inspections are done to AI's standards and the client's requirements, which also making sure that those requirements are fully understood, and that the relevant price quotations are correct
- Create inspection protocols and checklists within our computer system, which the inspectors will use in their daily work
- Provide your technical expertise to other departments as well as to our clients, whose queries you will have to answer to the best of your ability
It could be you, if you have:
- Hands-on experience in third-party quality control, especially manufacturing (3+ years)
- Technical expertise in Homeware, Furniture, Toys, Garments, Footwear, E&E, or other consumer goods field
- A college degree or above
- Excellent command of English
- Know your way around the MS Office Suite
- Are good at relaying technical information in an easy-to-understand fashion