Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Provide professional solutions to the company end-users, dealers and service providers originating from unresolved escalated case issues received via telephone and written correspondence. Provide an escalation link for the company field employees, executives and channel regarding customer satisfaction issues including availability, price dissatisfaction, product safety issues, complaints with the company and/or its representatives, and complaints regarding an authorized dealer or channel.
Education and Experience Required:
- Typically a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience and 2-4 years related experience or Master's degree and up to two years experience.
- 4-6 years related experience in a telephone support position in a service or end-user support environment. 2 years experience in the microcomputer industry. Technical training in the company or other manufacturers' product lines.
- Working knowledge of the field of Customer Relations.
- Demonstrated verbal communication and customer service skills.
- ntermediate-level knowledge of operating systems software.
- Demonstrated writing/correspondence skills.
- Experience and demonstrated presentation skills.
- Knowledge of legal ramifications/conflicts in Customer Relations environment such as consumer rights and manufacturers' warranty responsibility.
- A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
- Diverse and dynamic work environment
- Work-life balance and support for career development
- An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Job Level: Intermediate
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise